As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Universal Oil #ad
Premium Hydraulic Oil AW ISO 32, 5 Gallon Pail, Universal Oil #adUniversal Oil #ad
- High viscosity Index. Goodrich 0152. Meets or exceeds the requirements for industrial and mobile equipment hydraulic systems, p70, 127, Lee-Norse 100-1, P69, which call for: Cincinnati Milacron P68, US Steel 136, afnor e 48-603, GM LH0401, LH061 LH151.
Meets the requirements of both high and low pressure industrial and mobile hydraulic systems.
Meets or exceeds the requirements for industrial and mobile equipment hydraulic systems, fh-0, M-2950-S, Denison HF-1, which call for: Vickers I-286-S, Ford M-6C32, Racine Variable Volume Vane Pumps, din 51524, HF-2, B. F. 5000+ hours oxidation stability ASTM D 943.
2. Mobil 1 #ad
5 gal., Hydraulic, ISO 32, Mobil, 105466 DTE 24 #adMobil 1 #ad
- Controlled demulsibility protects systems from small and large quantities of water. Package weight: 19. 142 kg. Enhanced anti-wear and corrosion protection of system components using various metallurgy help extend component life and improve production capacity.
Excellent oxidation stability helps reduce maintenance downtime and costs by contributing to system cleanliness and deposit reduction, enable long oil and filter life.
|Brand||Mobil 1 #ad|
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer|
3. Renewable Lubricants #ad
ISO 32 yellow, Renewable Lubricants 87123 Bio-Food Grade Hydraulic Fluid, 1 gal #adRenewable Lubricants #ad
- Auto & truck Maintenance. Country of manufacture: United States. Package dimension : 9. 144 centimeters L x 19. 05 centimeters W x 29. 718 centimeters H. Energy conserving formulas.
4. Renewable Lubricants #ad
Renewable Lubricants, 81633 Bio-Bottle Jack ISO 32 Hydraulic Lubricant, 1 Gallon Jug yellow #adRenewable Lubricants #ad
- Specially designed to be a direct replacement for petroleum oil based hydraulic fluids in mobile and stationary hydraulic vane, piston and gear type pumps.
Bio-bottle jack hydraulic fluid is a biobased, biodegradable and environmentally non-toxic hydraulic oil for use in general purpose hydraulic systems.
This patented technology provides superior oxidation stability and longer fluid life compared to other vegetable based hydraulic oils. It meets or exceeds the requirements for type I, II and III hydraulic tools. Bio-bottle jack hydraulic fluid is ultimately biodegradable1 vegetable based formula.
5. Renewable Lubricants #ad
Renewable Lubricants 81003 Hydraulic Oil, 1 gal, Ultimax 1000, Bio, ISO 32 #adRenewable Lubricants #ad
- Bio-ultimax 1000 is ultimately biodegradable vegetable based formulas that replace mineral oil based hydraulic fluids. Zinc-free additive systems have also been developed to meet or exceed pump requirements. Designed for use in mobile and stationary hydraulic vane, piston, and gear-type pumps and have shown to have exceptional anti-wear performance.
Highly inhibited against moisture and rusting in both fresh and sea water and pass both A and B sequences of the ASTM D-665 turbine oil rust test. Bio-ultimax hydraulic fluids are formulated to perform in hydraulic systems.